[SunRescue] Re: Sun3

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Wed Dec 1 10:52:54 CST 1999

NetBSD On 32 Bit systems has to my knowledge no real imitations on Sun3
besides filesize limit...however the problem with sun3's is the scsi hd
limit due to it only having SCSI-2.
Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976