Re(2): [SunRescue] a sad, sad day

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Thu Dec 16 21:57:15 CST 1999

rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
>What's wrong with StarOffice?  If you have Office 97 now, it's obsolite
>because of 2000.  When the kids who graduated last year they may have
>started a job, and they may have had to work with office 2000.  There
>differences, but because they new the 'concept' they were able to do

<big clip>

Like I said, the software it runs.  If you can find a school where the
Tech can tell the teacher what she should teach, I'll apply tonight.  It
took us two years to convince her we could do it with Macs, no way I could
convince her to use some weird computer she never heard of (that list
includes everything except PC and Mac, and maybe C64)

Schools and the corporate world have one thing in common, technical
decisions are seldom made by technical professionals.

Tim