[SunRescue] a sad, sad day

Eric Ozrelic erico at bendcable.com
Wed Dec 15 10:08:42 CST 1999

I know with big companies like Tektronix (my father used to work for
them) that it was actually less expensive to throw all the equipment
out (non-working or working) because they would have to hire a guy
full time for around $50,000 a year to test all the stuff and find
a home for it within the company. My dad would always bring me back tons
of electronic equipment and stuff.

Eric The Red