Linux on Sun4 (was "Re: [SunRescue] Re: Sun3")

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Thu Dec 2 03:47:02 CST 1999

Chris Drelich wrote:

> I have a few Sun4 VME boards I could donate for this purpose if you had a VME
> chassis and some ram and HDD.
> Chris

I could dig up some old hardware somewhere to help this port getting
somewhere. We have 4/100, 4/300 and 4/400 CPU's collecting dust here,
along with various P4 frambuffers, SMD-controllers, IPI-controllers,
24bit framebuffer, and so on...  The thing that worries me would be the
shipment cost from northern Sweden to the states. :-(

	/regards, Bjorn