[geeks] thinkpad os help needed

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jan 7 17:07:08 CST 2019

" From: Jordan Geoghegan <jgeoghegan60 at gmail.com>
"
" On 01/07/19 13:41, Sandwich Maker wrote:
" > 1. longshot, and straying somewhat far from topic - following a round
" > of os patches, my t500 running w7ultimate can no longer run explorer;
" > one or more of its libs got 'upgraded'...  anyone have a w7u install
" > dvd they could send my way?  this thing came without media.
"
" Microsoft has Win7 install media available on their website, it just
" requires your product key for verification. This link here should work:
" https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows7

i forgot to add that this machine, which is not in any way properly
usable, has my only burner.  i can probably make a usb, but i'm not
sure this is the right time to learn a new skill.

thanks for the consideration though, and i'm adding all the os
sggestions to my list.