[geeks] Hardware Recommendations for upgrading sunhelp.org?

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Mon Oct 1 13:47:33 CDT 2018

By the way, Bill - I didn't comment on your gofundme update because
gofundme is being pissy about letting me log in.  (So is Patreon for
that matter, but gofundme is being even worse.  Patreon just makes me
reverify every single login.  gofundme keeps telling me my password is
incorrect, lets me change it, then tells me the new one is incorrect.
GOTO 10.)

Anyway, I wanted to say, chemo and all, you're looking good, and I love
the purple hair.  :)  About 30 years ago I knew a guy who had a genetic
condition that caused premature hair loss - his doctor had told him he
was going to be totally bald by 35.  So he figured, "Well, as long as I
have it, I may as well have fun with it."

So he dyed it in black-and-white badger stripes.  Looked *awesome*.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net