[geeks] FS: Moto X4 phone (near-new condition)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue May 22 15:41:35 CDT 2018

I've got a Moto X4 that I bought a couple of months ago as a spare, and have
really never used except for the intial setup.  It's ridden around in my
backpack in a case with screen protector otherwise.  Battery has only had
two charge cycles or so.

Picture:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5Pw9bvM81FkdFpuk8

This is the current model X4, it includes a case, tempered glass screen
protector, spare screen protector, and it's in the original box with all
(unused) accessories - the charger and cable are still shrinkwrapped.
Also includes a 64G MicroSD card (installed).

Phone is unlocked and should work with any US carrier; I used it with
Project Fi (T-Mobile/Sprint) without problem.

I got a good deal on a refurb Pixel XL (my main phone is the regular 5"
Pixel) and am switching to it as my spare phone.

These run for $250-275 new; I'd like to get $200 for this (shipped in
continental US) or best offer.

Will also consider trades for a Macbook Pro or anything else interesting.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA