[geeks] Cisco 3548-XL unearthed

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Mon May 14 04:25:27 CDT 2018

On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 17:14:28 -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I don't need 48 ports, and I'd prefer gigabit - anyone have any
> suggestions for a $200ish 24 port managed switch?

Probably too late, but I use a Microtik switch
(https://mikrotik.com/product/CRS125-24G-1S-IN). It's a full layer-3
switch but there's another model that is cheaper and is a managed
switch.

It works.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 If you took the most ardent revolutionary, vested him in absolute