[geeks] Fwd: HP-UX 11 install media

Shannon Hendrix shannon.roam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 07:30:29 CDT 2018

I am cleaning out a few years backlog of clutter at home, and came across
what
appears to be a full set of installation media for HP-UX 11i.

I got rid of my HP hardware, just no time for it, and this is going to the
recycle bin unless I can find a good home for it.

There are around 6 CDs for the OS and various bits of support and
Applications
for HP-9000 and HP Visualize workstations. Dates are from 2005 through 2006.

I live in eastern VA but Ibll mail it out if anyone feels they are worth
having.

Thanks