[geeks] in search of memory

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Feb 14 10:25:43 CST 2018

" From: Nick B <nick at pelagiris.org>
"
" I've got a pair of 8s gathering dust.  KVR16LSE11/8KF, will they work in
" your board?

sadly no; low-dens 4G are the limit.  thanks for the offer though.

" Are you by chance local to northern VA?

oops!  i'm in northern ma, 01835 land.

" On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 10:59 AM, Sandwich Maker <adh at an.bradford.ma.us>