[geeks] Dual Xeons - the Saga continues

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 14:15:53 CST 2018

Bill,

If you scan the mail list, you can find the specs faster than I can find the
server (dual processor, 8 Gig ram, couple HDs) - if you'd like that dual Xeon
system let me know - happy to ship it across TX (I'm in DFW, I'll be driving
to Belton Hamfest in April if shipping cost an issue.)

If you would prefer a Dell PE1950 or PE2950 era system, I'm sure we could make
a deal. All are complete with ram, drives, etc. (I have a few PE1950s and
PE2950s with original shipping boxes I'd love to be rid of, all acquired from
Dellrefurbished.com over the past several years.)

Lionel

> On Feb 4, 2018, at 1:33 AM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Feb 03, 2018 at 10:53:34AM -0600, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> I have a similar era Sun dual-Xeon server, new in box w/ memory and drives
I'd