[geeks] WANTED: Apple IIe, misc 8-bit stuff

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Sep 28 21:29:08 CDT 2017

Anyone have an Apple IIe they donbt want?

I am looking for a working Apple IIe with a couple of drives. Its for running
some of my old software and some retro computing projects.

While Ibm thinking about it, I lost my floppy drives for my Atari 800XL, and
need a couple of them.

Also, does anyone know where I might find an RGB or composite monitor of
around 10-12 inches, typical of Atari and Apple monitors back in the 80s. All
I can find with the right inputs are wide screen, or hideously expensive new
lab/surveillance monitors and the like.

Thanks guys.