[geeks] Sorry abou that outage

Robert Toegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 22:53:46 CDT 2017

A touch of rain?  That should be the new example for the dictionary
definition of understatement.  Nice to see that you came through it OK.
Too bad for other people there.  We had Sandy here but there was no real
rain with that (power was out for a week).  I was inland though, the shore
got hammered.  Hope things get cleaned up and fixed faster than estimates
I've heard.

Bob