[geeks] VCF Midwest: 6502 Badges!

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 09:38:33 CDT 2017

I am pleased to announce that the 12th year of the Vintage Computer
Festival Midwest will feature a commemorative battery-powered "badge"
computer, based on a real 65C02 microprocessor!  The brains behind
this creation are none other than our perennial guests Lee Hart, Daryl
Rictor and Josh Bensadon, names you surely know from their 1802 and
Z80 Membership Card "Altoids tin" computers and other vintage
microprocessor-based projects.

The badge kit is available for pre-order by mail and at VCF Midwest
(vcfmw.org) on September 9-10, 2017, at a cost of only $5 for the bare
board, $25 for the basic kit (PCB and board parts) and $35 for a
deluxe kit consisting of PCB, parts, battery holder and rechargeable
batteries and a USB-serial adapter, with free shipping in the USA!
(Ask about pricing for international orders).

Kits will be available in limited quantities before the show as parts
are sourced.  Bare PCBs will be more numerous.

All available information, including a parts list, schematics, manuals
and software, can be found here at Lee's page here:

http://www.sunrise-ev.com/6502.htm

And here is Daryl's page, featuring his own projects:

http://sbc.rictor.org/

Order yours today and build it in time for the show!

-j