[geeks] geeks Digest, Vol 157, Issue 2

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:51:19 CDT 2016

Someone wroteb&bBut I really wish there were a mechanism
by which the Supreme Court could go back and re-examine and revise its
own decision in the light of experience of its [apparently] unintended
and unforeseen side-effects.b

Your wish has been granted because there is a mechanism already.

It is to sue in a different but similar case.  The Supreme Court has
reversed itself a number of times when a similar case (or a second case)
has been brought before it (again).

Money helps when a politicianbs message bresonatesb with some voters.
Money doesnbt help when a politicianbs message does NOT bresonateb
with
most voters.
Big money is not the problem.  Bad politicians are the problem.  Bad people
are the problem.
But it is easier to treat symptoms than to cure the
disease/infection/infestation and that is why the emphasis is placed on
bBig Moneyb instead of the real problem b the bad people.