[geeks] Upgraded my Ham license today...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:52:48 CDT 2016

Well congratulations! I'm glad my comments encouraged you to 'go for it'.

Like you, I focused on the correct answers and I agree with your assessment of
the math questions - if you have an idea what they are talking about typically
only one answer is even plausible.

Extra isn't as hard as many make it seem, especially the older hams that have
sat on General or Advanced for 10-20 years - they have built it up in their
minds as an insurmountable hurdle...

Lionel