[geeks] NeXT stuff on Mac-swap

Brooke gravitt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 07:30:22 CDT 2015

Saw this over at Mac-swap, and figured someone might want the NeXT stuff.

Regards,

Brooke Gravitt

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Brian <brian at 2to12.org>
> Date: June 16, 2015 at 3:02:51 PM EDT
> To: "lemswap at googlegroups.com" <lemswap at googlegroups.com>
> Subject: FS: Vintage NeXTstation & Apple IIc Systems
>

> Selling off my collection of vintage gear. I'd rather they be used than
> sit in my basement. Each has taken a spell to assemble and are quite
> complete with spares.  I have videos and photographs for each system
> available upon request.
>
> NeXTstation Mono Turbo System
> Includes NeXTstation Mono Turbo workstation with 128Mb RAM, 2Gb SCSI
> hard disk, 2.88Mb FDD, running NeXTstep v3.3, and *many* software titles
> (Mathmatica, Word Perfect, Adobe). Comes with a pristine NeXT 17"
> monochrome display, NeXT display cable, 2x NeXT ADB keyboards, 3x NeXT
> ADB mice and a spare 2Gb SCSI HDD with NeXTstep v3.3 and all software
> pre-installed. Includes a NeXT six manual set for NeXTstep v3.3 as well as
> NeXT academic developer software bundle - all in excellent condition. -
$590

> NeXTstation Mono Workstation
> Includes the original NeXTstation N1100 with 8Mb RAM (upgradable to
> 32Mb), 400Mb SCSI hard disk, 2.88Mb FDD, NeXTstep v3.3, many software
> titles, keyboard and mouse. Works and looks great. Non-ADB system. Does
> not include a NeXT display (I know where to get one). Includes a spare
> complete working motherboard. - $225
>
> Apple IIc System
> Apple IIc computer, Apple 9" monochrome display/stand, Apple IIc
> external floppy drive, original Apple IIc carry bag and many software
> titles as well as books and manuals. - $140
>
> Contact me for a shipping quote.
>
> Brian Porter
> Westfield, MA 01085

> LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff.
Reply directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
> Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware
and software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on
hard drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included,
along with any required registration number, password, etc.
> Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued
at US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
> See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
Groups "LEM Swap" group.
email to lemswap+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.