[geeks] [rescue] Guns - what are they good for? - was Re: TME and Apple II and other Drive emulator questions.

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Tue May 20 17:56:41 CDT 2014

On 5/20/14, 2:51 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I think it's more concern that the conversation MAY spiral out of
> control, not that it has...
>
> That's my take on it, anyway,

Which is exactly why it's so hard to have a rational discussion on these
types of subjects anymore. People throw out words like Liberal and
Conservative as insults, instead of a description of a political
leaning. Add in the "It's my way, or not at all" mentality and we wonder
why nothing gets done about these issues.

--

Thank you very much!
Rick Hamell

Old, Vintage and Retro Picture Blog - http://EVintagePhoto.com/