[geeks] [rescue] SGI Equipment available in Seattle

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Mar 25 16:35:17 CDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 11:25:31AM -0700, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
>Folks-
>It looks like WinXP and I are going to reach EOL together; after a 20-year
>battle with cancer, I've signed up for in-home hospice care.

Sheldon,

Looking through archives, the first post I can find from you on the
SunHELP list was in May of 1999, and August of '99 for what was then
SunRescue.

That makes almost FIFTEEN YEARS that you've been participating in our
community.  I have nothing to say but "thank you".

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA