[geeks] Next up: Parting out Ultra 5a and Ultra 10's

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 14:43:48 CST 2014

Hello all,

Next up in the great purge are my assorted Sun Ultra 5s and 10s.

Personally, I don't see the value in shipping whole systems to anyone, but I'm
willing to for actual S/H and a few dollars for packing.

I'm not sure exactly what I have, but if you're looking for some specific part
or parts drop me a note off list and I'll see what I can do for you. All I'd
like is actual S/H for whatever I send you.

Anything not spoken for by Monday morning will likely be scraped so if you are
interested in anything speak up!