[geeks] Windows 8.1

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:33:24 CDT 2014

The people that I support have started getting Windows 8.x so I picked up a
Sony 2-in-1 to learn.  Itbs a Tap 11b11.6b screen and the hardware if
pretty nice.  Sony has a program that permits taking notes with a stylus.
 The note can be saved as a pdfbwith or without changing the handwritten to
type.  I picked that one because of this note-taking application and
because it isnbt a MS product.  Itbs lighter and more responsive.

Since the people I deal with use Windows 8.x, I feel a need to learn in
other to help them when they ask.  Itbs inevitable, at least until Windows
9 comes outbmaybe/hopefully.

The tablet-ing features seem to be better than the laptop/desktop features
IMHO.