[geeks] electric power [was: [rescue] Need Build Help]

Nick B nick at pelagiris.org
Wed Jun 4 18:22:30 CDT 2014

Yes, we need breeders.  And yes, we need non-first gen designs.  Sadly our
current administration has made it pretty plain that we will get nothing,
and we will like it.  We also shut down our only long term waste site
(Yucca Mountain) in a move that was at best questionable.  The interesting
bit about that is the US Government is legally required to, and paid to,
have a long term waste site.
Nick