[geeks] Stuff I've offered previously

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Jul 24 10:42:26 CDT 2014

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
"
" []
"
" Sadly, it appears I will be scrapping an E450, an HP 5Si MX (copier-sized)
" laser printer, and a small pile of ext. SCSI HDs and other small bits.

oh my, how i'd love to have spares for my e450 - spuds, cpus, anything
small...  any of those hds really big, or are they all small old ones?

not that i expect you have any time to do anything.