[geeks] UnixPC/3b1 Flashback...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 11:54:57 CST 2014

While going through my box of 'stuff' I came across something very interesting
- a usenet posting from June 25, 1995. That in and of itself isn't so
interesting, it's that it was a response to a query Mr. Bill made on
comp.sys.3b1 asking for 'ammo' to defend keeping his UnixPC on the kitchen
table entitled 'What can I DO with it?'. (I'm not sure I 'knew' (in the mail
list sense of the word) Bill back in 1995)

The response was from Don Nichols went through Bill's questions, and I found
it interesting enough to hold on to it at the time. (Then I moved, so it got
packed up and wasn't seen for almost two decades! ;^)