[geeks] Old hardware cut-off

Nick B nick at pelagiris.org
Sun Feb 16 18:42:56 CST 2014

It acts like older Linux Nat setups when they ran out of Nat tracking
entries.  Iirc it has around 100k entries so I am pretty sure that is not
what is actually happening, but as I said I have not tracked it down yet.
Honestly the autoneg problems are worse for me as they are hardware and
cannot be fixed without a new unit.  The connection to my gig switch links
up at 100mb and the link to my fios box is 10m.  I wish microtik was
willing to fess up to htf they managed that on both the gig and the 100base
ports.
Nick