[geeks] Cluster in a box? Interesting item on offer at eBay

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:07:01 CST 2014

Yes, exactly.

Each blade has an iKVM port, allowing you to remote into each blade, or you
can hard wire a conventional KVM to each blade.

It is a blade chassis - it's 2U chassis holds 4 blades, each blade has a hard
wire access to three hot-swap trays.

What makes this nice (IMHO) is it is a 'home lab-friendly' size/scale, and can
be run off conventional 110V, most blade chassis I've seen (not that many)
typically require 220V and are scaled for a dozen or two blades.

Mine should be arriving today... Should be fun to play with...

Lionel