[geeks] FS: Bitcoin ASIC mining hardware

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Feb 4 16:14:56 CST 2014

For sale:

I've got four ASICMiner USB "Block Erupter" Bitcoin
mining sticks available, after tweaking my setup recently.

These do 330 MH/sec peak mining speed each.

Seems that 32 BEs is the maximum number I can run off a single
Raspberry Pi without running into the Pi's USB implementation
bug / lockup issue (even with tweaks).  I sold four to a friend
locally, and I've got these four left (out of 40 at one point).

I bought these over the past few months from BTC Guild:

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=store

All four, shipped within the continental US, for $100.  I take paypal.
Don't have the original little plastic boxes they came in anymore, but
will pack them well in anti-static bag and bubble wrap in a box, etc.

I would prefer to sell these to someone who knows exactly what
they are and has an existing setup, or just wants to play with
mining Bitcoins on ASIC-based hardware.  You're not going to
get rich with 1.33 GH of total hashing power, to be honest.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas USA