[geeks] Guess who has two thumbs and 4 more U5/10s?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 08:53:16 CDT 2014

I should have a bunch of U5/U10s (about 8 it looks like), and I should have
several (4 or more) U30/U60s to dispose of at VCF 9.1 this weekend.

In addition, I'm going to grab some old MAC stuff I have (one or two
original Macs, an old slab Mac) and some other similar bits, but they won't
be in the consignment area, since they are too new.

If anyone going to VCF 9.1 is interested in any of my bits, I'm gonna ask
you to send me emails to work out the transfer on-site.

I plan to attend both days (Sat & Sun), so if you want something specific
let me know which day you are attending and I'll be sure to bring it with
me.

Don't reply now about items, I'll send out a list before Saturday.

Lionel