[geeks] Can't decide on an OS

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Sep 27 12:48:29 CDT 2013

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Eight Gigs SHOULD have sufficed, but as you also noted, you 'may be
> pickier than most'... ;^)

I occasionally find 24GB to be cramped.  However, I'm much happier with my
computer's memory being cramped with virtual machines than I am with my
workbench being cramped with physical ones. :)

--
Jonathan Patschke | "No matter how much the government controls...any
Elgin, TX         %  problem will be blamed on whatever small zone of