[geeks] Can't decide on an OS

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 20:23:25 CDT 2013

You should be able to disable/turn-off applications and resources.  This
would be hidden in the UNIX/UNIX-like structure.  There are command line
tools and options that aren't available in the Mac OS X GUI.  I have found
a lot when Googling solutions to issues.  The GUI does provide a lot of
tools to turn stuff off.  The 3rd Party apps are great for this type of
stuff.

>>> http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects