[geeks] Interconnect: Cell phone to house phone system

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:42:30 CDT 2013

Verizon offers a device 'Home Phone Connect' that is essentially a cheap
cellphone with a great antenna and an RJ11 jack on the back. This device
allows regular landline phones to make/receive calls over the cellular
network.

Other carriers offer similar devices.

They are low-cost phones you add to your cellular plan.

HTH,

Lionel