[geeks] Interconnect: Cell phone to house phone system

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:16:15 CDT 2013

Or, having an internal wireless phone system such as the Panasonic would be
better (fewer wires to maintain).  The Amazon page for the Panasonic does
not state that you can use the wireless to cell-phone/network (through
Bluetooth) so it good to know of that option.

We have a home security that dials out on POTS and want to maintain that
ability for cost reasons.