[geeks] request for assistance

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Oct 16 16:43:34 CDT 2013

> Devoid of context, it is offensive to ask for customarily-paid
> services for free.

True.

I think friend-of-a-friend is enough context.  It certainly is for me;
I've both given and received help of various sorts via such
arrangements, usually with with no money involved, or just enough money
to cover nontrivial costs, or the like.

Is friend-of-a-list-acquaintance enough context?  Perhaps not for you,
but apparently it is for some of us...and I think that's good.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org