[geeks] going over the cliff

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Jun 6 07:35:26 CDT 2013

my latest idea: a vps with private vpn from here, acting as secondary
[or maybe even primary?] mx for me, then relaying over the tunnel back
here.  would it work?  software advice?  [openvpn?]  these are things
i've never had to set up before; i'd relish the opportunity, but not
under the gun.

i'm running solaris 8 here.
http://www.webline-services.com/hosting-services/vps/openvz-vps.html
basic $5/mo plan looks adequate and they offer 6 flavors of linux,
none of which i recognize though one is helpfully labeled 'suse'...
i'd like one that uses sendmail as mta since i sort-of know it.