[geeks] Best Cheap Netbook?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 12:55:49 CST 2013

There is always the option of an SSD, if you want to add a bit more 'zip' to
the netbook.

8 Gig of DDR3 goes a long way towards making up for a reduced CPU speed.

Good luck, glad I could help.

Lionel

On Feb 3, 2013, at 1:43 PM, William Barnett-Lewis <wlewisiii at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Joshua:
>> Acer C7 is $200.  MrBill has one I believe. They are ChromeBooks, but can
take 8 gigs of ram, and can run Ubuntu instead of ChromeOS.