[geeks] Good Laptop for Small Biz?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 11:09:44 CDT 2013

I have a friend running his small used bookstore on a refurb Dell
Laptop. He's starting to wonder "what if" for when it goes down. It
needs to be windows based due to a custom app built on access (yes, I
know, but it does what he needs done quite well.).

So which company is pure best? And which is best bang for buck? If it
were me, I'd buy a Mac and run Windows under VirtualBox or the like
but he did that in the past and doesn't want to again.

Tips, thoughts & suggestions appreciated.

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.