[geeks] router[s] sought

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:50:52 CST 2012

I have big, old Cisco switches at home, 10/100, with GIBIC uplink connections
in 12, 24, and 48 port forms with PoE that I'd be happy to send you for
shipping.

They are 1U, big is a relative term, compared to modern, 6" deep switches.
Most have rack ears, and while they are manageable, you don't have to do
anything with them other than reset the device and just plug stuff in...

If you are interested, just ping me off list.

Lionel