[geeks] K8N-DRE boards...

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Mon Jun 4 17:27:34 CDT 2012

Geeks,

a LONG time ago Bill found a great deal on the K8N-DRE boards as they
were being discontinued. I picked one up and put together a killer
system, dual Opteron 280s, 8GB of RAM, etc... the problem is my board
is broken. There is an issue with the second RAM bank and I can only
effectively use 2GB of RAM. However, I still have a ton of good
components like RAM and CPU. I'm wondering...

1) Does anyone have a similar/spare board they're willing to part with?
2) Would anyone be interested in the components, which includes a
pretty nifty 4U case and 8GB of RAM (shipping from 46219.)

Thanks!

--
-Jon
Jonathan Katz, Indianapolis, IN.