[geeks] Network software pointer

Bertrand Hutin bhutin at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 2 06:37:18 CDT 2012

Instead of a hub, you may build a spying ethernet cable, duplicating the
receiving pins (3&6)  to 2 RJ45 sockets
the side connected to the spying
machine should not have the transmit pins (1&2) connected
I may have a picture
somewhere...

<lionel4287 at gmail.com>
>@ : The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Envoyi le :
Lundi 2 juillet 2012 4h32

2012, at 8:20 PM, Mouse <mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG> wrote:

>> "tcpdump -w"
seems so obvious to me I can only assume there's some
>> reason it's not
suitable for you.  But I don't see any such reason in
>> your message
(possibly my fault, possibly not), so I have to ask: