[geeks] Network software pointer

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 21:32:42 CDT 2012

You left out 'ignorance of available tools' - I have never been interested in
this level of network debugging before, and I never paid attention to the
tools.

Wireshark looks good, but I may have to dig out a hub to be able to see the
traffic from my Roku - seems like the easiest way to literally see what's
going in/out of the appliance...

Thanks all,

Lionel