[geeks] Keyboards!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 16:36:34 CST 2012

Easy - it was a long time ago.

I paid $10/each for the IBMs easily 8+ years ago. We moved about 6-7 years
ago, and the basement has been avoided for years. (I don't believe the $300
price as seen on eBay, BTW)

I also just dug out my radios:

FRG-7 SW Radio
FT-101E HF transceiver
SP-1 matching speaker for above

and a Cherokee SSB 11 meter(CB) radio that has 'extra' channels

And me with no antennas! (Yet)

(No, I didn't forget I had them, I haven't had time to do anything with them -
and still don't.)

Lionel