[geeks] Replacing a Mac Pro 2006

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 07:24:54 CST 2012

Wow, I didn't realize it was 'crap all over Lionel day' ;^)

You've convinced me, the fact that HP was able to place a Turion CPU in small
volume chassis with certain attributes (dual slots, 4 Hot-Swap bays, internal
PS) *proves* that Apple can certainly shove an i7 desktop with all the usual
desktop trimmings and accommodate a high-end discrete graphics card in a
chassis of the same volume.

That was the original assertion you made, right?

Lionel