[geeks] the virtualization project

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:51:09 CDT 2011

I'll bet (but not attempt!) that you could write an x86 emulator in BASIC that
could support Linux running in it - it wouldn't be fast or pretty, but I bet
it could be done.

I once worked on a mainframe product that emulated an x86 machine on a
mainframe, just to run a PC application to allow non-developers to code simple
applications on a mainframe.

Lionel