[geeks] FS: Mid 2010 13" MacBook Pro

Ben Lovett ben at tilderoot.com
Sat Oct 8 22:23:01 CDT 2011

I have a mid 2010 revision 13" MacBook Pro (model MC374LL/A) for sale.
Specifications are:

* 2.4 GHz Core2 Duo
* 8 GB RAM (upgraded from 4 GB stock)
* 250 GB Hard disk
* NVidia GeForce 320M (256 MB shared memory)

I've done a fresh install of OS X 10.6.4 from the original install
media. Original box, install media, power supply are all there. This
system was purchased February 2011 so it's still under the first year
warranty. Included (unless you don't want it) is a black Speck SeeThru
satin hard case. It's lived in this since purchase, and has been
transported bag, so it's in good physical condition. Only reason I'm
selling is I upgraded.

Asking price is $850 plus shipping, or best offer. Email if you're interested.

Ben