[geeks] NTP on Windows

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jun 21 14:25:12 CDT 2011

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> Well, the main thing I need the GUI for is configuration.  This is going
> to be deployed on 300+ machines by facilities maintenance people.

Are these workstations members of a domain?  If so, add a call to "net
time \\domainController /set yes" to everyone's login scripts and make
them members of the "Power Users" group.

Windows domain time synchronization is really just NTP wearing a funny
hat.

--
Jonathan Patschke |
Elgin, TX         | "He who is contented is rich." -- Lao Tzu