[geeks] Inexpensive source for NEMA TwistLocks

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Tue Jun 21 14:07:08 CDT 2011

Hey there;

I have a whole pile of SGIs and an E10k that I'd quite like to plug in and
have never managed to get around to. The E10k requires several 30A
TwistLock receptacles and the SGI Onyx2 racks require a pair of 50A
TwistLocks each.

Googling generally has me finding them for $30-$40 a piece, which is going
to get expensive really quickly, given how many I need.

If anyone has any source that sells them somewhat cheaper than that... or
has a few they'd sell cheaply... boy, I'm all ears (/eyes).

Thanks;

 - JP