[geeks] OS X Spaces

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:52:14 CDT 2011

Someone here was (rightly in my opinion) complaining how spaces was
broken wrt allowing the user to cluster tasks.

Found this hidden command that appears to disallow the annoying
'teleport to another space' feature

defaults write com.apple.Dock workspaces-auto-swoosh -bool NO

killall Dock

To reset

Defaults write com.apple.Dock workspaces-auto-swoosh -bool YES

Spent a few minutes in this mode.  It's not perfect but it eliminates
the 'swoosh to another space when I'm working in THIS space' problem,
should allow user to cluster apps, term windows.

--
Brian Dunbar
Geidus

"Display some adaptability"