[geeks] Nice Printer?

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 11:36:24 CDT 2011

I've become a fan of the lexmarks e250d/n.

It IS cheap, but we trash the hell out (repetitive damage from
shipping and extreme environmental conditions) them so much that I
frequently end up buying a new one before I've used more then two full
toner carts.

The big brother model, the 650 is a good workhorse too, but more
susceptible to shipping damage but i suspect that is frustration at
UPS due to their weight.

Best of all, both models are Mac plug and play.

Rick

On Friday, April 22, 2011, Nate <nate at portents.com> wrote:
> I have a Samsung ML-3051N at home that I bought two, maybe three years ago
> from Newegg.  I wanted something with Postscript 1, 2, 3 (as well as PCL)
and