[geeks] SBUS cards, free for actual S/H

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:48:19 CDT 2011

Hello all,

I've come across a box of SBUS cards I no longer need, as I plan on
purging my storage of ALL SBUS Sun computers - the following are
available immediately for the actual cost of shipping.

I have the following available right now:

12x Sun Fast Ethernet/FastWide Single-Ended SCSI cards (GWVFWSE) part
number 501-2739 - http://www.memoryxsun.com/x1018a.html

7x Sun Fast Ethernet cards with both RJ-45 and MII ports (GWVMIIE)
part number 501-2919 - http://www.memoryxsun.com/x1059a.html

2x QLogic Ultra SCSI Differential cards part number 370-2443 -
http://www.anysystem.com/x1065a.html

1x Wide SCSI Differential card (KZM1000DF) part number 370-1704 -
http://www.memoryx.net/x1062a.html

1x Sun Dual GBIC FC-AL interface card part number 501-5202 -
http://www.memoryxsun.com/x6730a.html

1x Magma Parallel Sp interface card with (standard) DB25 parallel port connector

I'm willing to ship all to one person or individual pieces to each
person interested. Right now the cardboard box is worth more to me
than the cards in the box, before I recycle them I thought I'd offer
them here first.

First come, first served - please specify the parts you are interested
in and the quantity of each.

I am located in central New Jersey (near Trenton), local pick-up is an option.

Thanks,

Lionel

--
Lionel Peterson