[geeks] Voip options

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Wed Jul 20 10:16:40 CDT 2011

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011, sammy ominsky wrote:
> On 20/07/2011, at 04:42, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:
> > There are tons of other options, varying in price and support.
> > Sammy Ominsky (s at avoidant.org) from this list is the CTO of one of them,
> > you can contact him for info.
>
> Thanks for the plug :)

Or you could, instead, buy from the guy that Sammy's company buys from ;)

> I was wondering if I should respond to Dan, because the truth is we're
> moving away from the US residential market.  Support costs are too high

The above, however, is the point. Rez VoIP support sucks eggs. Unless your
business customer is Indian or Pakistani. Then Biz support sucks
aubergine. Besides, I had to wait until you said anything so I knew you
were there to make fun of ;)

 - JP